1. Potato Salad
Whether you are enjoying an outdoor BBQ or an indoor dinner, a potato salad can complement your meal like nothing else can.
- 2 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and diced
- ½ cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- ¼ onion, diced
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- Dijon mustard
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Alexian Truffle Mousse
Boil a large pot of salted water. Add potatoes and cook until soft. Rinse with cold water.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the potatoes, eggs, cucumber, tomato, celery, onion, green onion, pâté, mayonnaise, and mustard. Blend evenly.
Add desired salt & pepper for flavor.
2. Duck Rillette Quesadilla
- Alexian Duck Rillette
- 2 Tortillas
- 1 Onions
- 1 Peppers
To make a simple flavor-filled quesadilla, spread Duck Rillette on tortillas and top with grilled onions and peppers. Grilled seasonal vegetables such as zucchini, tomatoes, and bell peppers. Grill tortillas with all ingredients and vegetables inside.
3. Dilly Truffle Mousse Ball
- 1 (5-oz) Alexian Truffle Mousse
- 1 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped dill pickle
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped parsley
Combine first six ingredients, beating until smooth. Cover and chill until firm or overnight. Shape into a ball and roll in a mixture of nuts and parsley. Serve it on a plate surrounded by assorted crackers.